RJG Architectural Design Services
RJG Architectural Design Services can offer a range of architectural services. Some of the services that we can offer includes:-
- Full measured surveys of existing properties, plans drawn
- Architectural design / architectural plans
- Small commercial projects including change of use applications
- Pub and Club design, extensions & alterations, planning consent
- House re-modelling / new look to existing properties
- Extensions to existing properties / extension plans / residential extensions
- House renovations / internal alterations
- Kitchen extensions / kitchen design
- Garage conversion planning permission
- Conservatory extensions, conservatory building regulations
- New builds including houses, bars, commercial buildings
- Custom house plans, high end bespoke designs
- Barn conversions
- Loft conversions
- Sketch scheme alternatives offered
- Interior design layouts
- Act as agent for all planning and building regulation applications through to completion
- Co-ordination with governing bodies at all levels
- Liaising with sub-contractors and other professionals
- Bathroom remodelings
- Gaining planning permission, outline planning permission, building regulation approval, greenbelt approval, conservation area approval and listed building planning and building regulation approval.
The promise of a 1 week turnaround on all residential planning applications can be offered!
Architectural Plans Drawn to a High Standard
RJG Architectural Design Services prides itself on being able to offer the highest standard of design input for all projects, often offering clients a selection of design alternatives at an early stage. Existing surveys, planning drawings, building regulation drawings and working drawings are completed in detail to a set house standard.
RJG offers sketch schemes for clients considering building work at an early stage so that prospective clients can visualize there ideas before commiting to the often lengthy planning / building control procedure. If your interested in re-modelling the inside of your property, RJG can offer various design alternatives that you may not have considered originally.
RJG submits planning applications online to reduce the timescale to approval date. As an accredited 'Fast Track' agent for local authorities RJG may be able to offer planning approval in 7 weeks rather than 8 for householder applications with applications validated on the day that they are submitted.
Building Regulation Drawings
Due to the high standard of all completed building regulation drawings, a client wishing to go to competitive tender can often save money as contractors are not able to add on many extras when all items are included initially within a detailed drawing. Clients wishing to self build find a detailed set of drawings easier to work from therefore reducing the length of time the architect needs to spend on site visits, ultimately reducing the overall cost to the client.
Plans drawn in Liverpool, Plans drawn in St.Helens, Plans drawn in Warrington, Plans drawn in Wigan, Plans drawn in Runcorn, Plans drawn in Ormskirk and Plans drawn in Manchester area.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are fully committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
RJG Architectural Design Services
07832 341 644
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 6PM
RE-MODELLING PROJECT EXAMPLE
Architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services, architectural services.